Blums Bid Board Auction
1. All buyers must register and use the number assigned by Blum's Auction. This will become your permanent number and may be used to bid anytime on any tagged Bid Board items.
2. The minimum opening bid on any item is $3.00 or the listed reserve, which ever is higher.
3. When the current bid is under $10.00 the minimum raise is $.50. When the current bid is between $10.00 and $49.99 the minimum raise is $1.00. When the current bid is between $50.00 and $99.99 the minimum raise is $2.50. When the current bid is between $100.00 and $499.99 the minimum raise is $5.00. When the current bid is between $500.00 and $999.99 the minimum raise is $1.00. Bids over $1000.00 have a minimum raise of $25.00. Bids will be in whole or half dollars only!
4. Any bid that is not entirely & legibly entered when the board closes will not be considered a valid bid.
5. Once a bid has been entered it is considered a legal and binding contract between the bidder and Blum's Auction. No bid, once posted, may be changed, deleted, or otherwise altered. Anyone caught deleting, changing, or altering any posted bid is subject to immediate loss of bidding privileges at Blum's Auction. Note: under extreme and extenuating circumstances, as judged by Blum's Auction, we may allow a deletion, change, or alteration of a bid. Such a deletion, change, or alteration must be approved and initialed by a Blum's Auction representative.
6. If you wish to inspect any the item out of it's bid board packaging, you may do so in the presence of a Blum's Auction employee. No item will be removed from the board for inspection after 10:30 AM on the day of the bid board closing.
7. The Bid Board closes the first Saturday of the month beginning at 11 AM. You need not be present. Each section will be defined prior to issuing a 1 minute warning (which is announced by a representative of Blum's Auction) that section will go into an overtime phase. Bidding will continue in the overtime phase until there are no bids for a 15 second period of time anywhere in that section. Anyone wishing to bid during the overtime period must indicate their intent to bid verbally by stating the word "Time". Each time the word "Time" is stated the 15 second overtime clock will be restarted. When a period of 15 seconds passes without a "Time" statement, that section of the Bid Board will close; we will move to the next section and repeat the procedure until the entire bid board is closed. The highest bidder at that time will be awarded the merchandise. All disputes will be settled by the auctioneer and his decision is final.
8. No merchandise may be picked up until the auction is completely over. If you will be picking up your merchandise on auction day, please get a pickup number when you arrive auction day. We will stay open on auction day until all customers waiting are waited on, usually closing between 6:30 and 7 PM that day.! REMEMBER IT IS THE BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY IF THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL!!! You may call us starting at noon the day after the auction to see if you were the successful bidder on any item. If you are not present for the auction or wish to pick up your items at a later time, you have 7 days from the auction to pick up your merchandise. Any items not picked up within this time will be assessed an additional 10% fee. If you are not able to pick up your items, you may send us a check and we will hold your items for pickup for up to 60 days. Any items paid for and not picked up within 60 days of auction WILL BE DISPOSED OF! Anyone not paying for their merchandise with in one calendar month of the bid board closing will forfeit their bidding privileges for both the Bid Board and any Blum's Auction Services Auction.
9. Blum's Auction Service makes neither representation nor warrants or authenticates the lots consigned. All lots are consignor graded and described. Please inspect for your own satisfaction as everything is sold as is, where is and there are NO RETURN PRIVILEGES! Any failure to comply with the rules is cause for IMMEDIATE disqualification from the bid process & expulsion.
10. A 13% BUYERS PREMIUM REDUCED TO 10% BUYERS PREMIUM IF PAYING BY CASH WITHIN 7 DAYS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL PURCHASE PRICE.
11. Terms: CASH, DEBIT, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER - NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED.
12. Bidding at Blum's Auction is a privilege and this privilege may be revoked at the discretion of Blum's Auction Management.
13. The purchaser shall indemnify and save harmless the seller, it's affiliates, agents, and employees, from and against all loss or liability, whether based upon any act, omission or negligence of the purchaser, its affiliates, agents, and emplyees, or act, omission or negligence of the seller, its affiliates, agents and employees, in connection with the sale or use of the items or upon any defect in the items whether or not caused by the seller or purchaser or their affiliates, agents, or employees. For your safety we recommend any firearms purchased be checked out by a licensed gunsmith before firing.